DO YOU NEED QUALITY SMARTPHONE VIDEO FOR YOUR BUSINESS OR WORK BUT DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?
NEED TO LEARN THE CONFIDENCE AND TIPS FOR PRESENTING TO CAMERA WITH FORMER RTE TV NEWS JOURNALIST ?
WANT YOUR OWN CHANNEL ON YouTube – THE WORLD’S LARGEST BROADCASTER?
Master your mobile video skills in one day with a TV professional.
Our practical hands-on workshops teach in small numbers; everyone makes a video through learning by doing.
Ideal for SMEs, video marketing professionals, communications staff, PR companies, small business owners and journalists.
Discounts for more than 2 bookings per organisation
NEXT COURSE: NOVEMBER 9TH 2018
This one-day workshop ensures participants to record a short video, edit and assemble on their phone, and gain the confidence to make their own videos. Everyone goes home with their own video made.
It’s designed for PR professionals, SME owners, Communications Teams and journalists who want to learn the essential skill of quality video making particularly for social media. The workshop is The course covers:
– Optimising your phone for video recording
– Planning your video stories with a Storyboard plan
– Using a tripod mount and a microphone (supplied)
– Tips for recording interviews
– How to record inside and outside
– Making best use of your camera’s features
– Presenting to camera (for vloggers)
– Best free video Apps
– Best affordable video Apps – especially iPhones.
– Trimming video on phone & uploading to Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
– How to set up a YouTube Channel.
NUMBERS LIMITED TO SIX, TO ENSURE ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING
REQUIREMENTS: Participants must have an up to date smartphone, and a laptop.
Participants must bring chargers on the day, and create a Gmail account in advance, if they do not have one.
See Aileen’s website www.aileenomeara.ie/training for details and FAQs. Testimonials there too.