Do you need to learn the essential skill of making your own quality videos on your phone – in one day? Videos that are well framed, with good sound – and added text, even logos
On our popular one-day scheduled workshops, we teach a maximum of six people one-to-one
Videos like this one.
Working with Aileen and her associates, you take home a video made on the day.
Lunch included. Held at our training
NEXT COURSE: April
This one-day workshop ensures participants to record a short video, edit and assemble on their phone, and gain the confidence to make their own videos. Everyone goes home with their own video made.
It’s designed for PR professionals, SME owners, Communications Teams and journalists who want to learn the essential skill of quality video making particularly for social media. The workshop is The course covers:
Optimisingyour phone for video recording
- Planning your video stories with a Storyboard plan
- Using a tripod mount and a microphone (supplied)
- Tips for recording interviews
- How to record inside and outside
bestuse of your camera’s features
- Presenting to
- Best free video Apps
- Best affordable video Apps – especially iPhones.
- Trimming video on phone & uploading to Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
- How to set up a YouTube Channel.
NUMBERS LIMITED TO SIX, TO ENSURE ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING
- Participants must have an up to date smartphone, and a laptop.
- Participants must bring chargers on the day, and create a Gmail account in
advance,if they do not have one.